Do you need a well equipped space
for a meeting or a workshop?
Or maybe a quiet desk to work at with wifi access?
The Wangaratta Digital Hub is available for community groups, businesses and organisations when technology will be used as part of their planned activity. Technical support can be provided onsite.
Activities outside opening hours can be negotiated
• Meeting tables that can be configured into various circular or rectangular arrangements with space for up to 24
• A second meeting area with space for up to eight people
• A casual seating area with couches
• A small kitchen which includes tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave, an urn and a sandwich toaster.
• Zoom conference facilities with Airtame 2 wireless presentation capacity (technical support included)
• A small PA system, mobile whiteboard and printing facilities.
• Quiet, temporary workspace (hot desk) with a lockable drawer. Laptops can be borrowed onsite
• Up to 15 iPads connected to wifi.